What personal information do we collect from people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to provide your name, address, phone number, email address, credit card information. This information collected, that you provided, is specific personal information gathered during the purchase of goods and /or services from our site. We only use this information provided about yourself to fulfill your order for our goods, to respond to your inquiries, or provide you with the status of your order.
How do we protect your information?
Our web store is scanned on a regular basis for security risks and vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our store as safe as possible. Our store is hosted with Ecwid, an e-commerce platform. Ecwid is PCI DSS* certified Level 1 Service Provider which is the highest international standard for secure data exchanges for online stores and payment systems.
*(Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard).
All of the data in our store – products, customers, and general information is stored with Ecwid on a secure hosting server – Amazon Web Services, the most reliable and secure solution.
Our store is always launched using an HTTPS connection. You can always verify this by inspecting the Network session. In order to indicate that any form data is secure, look for the padlock image on the checkout page. Form data will be sent over an SSL-encrypted connection.
All payment transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
You can chose to accept or decline cookies, or have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent. This option can be done through your browser settings.
Do you sell my information to Third Parties?
No, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer any of your personal information. We also do not include or offer any third party products on our website.
Do you work with Google Analytics cookies?
Yes, Google as a third party vendor, uses first party cookies to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
When you purchase from our web store, we collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address to track and aggregated non-personal information. For example, we use your IP address to monitor regions from which users navigate to our website.
We also collect your IP address when you log into your account as part of our security features.
Changes to this policy
Fatsco Return Policy
1. Please include a copy of original invoice along with an explanation for the return.
No Returns Will Be Accepted Without One.
2. All returned parts must be completed within 60 days of purchase, and be in new condition and original packaging. No returns will be accepted after 60 days (exception of cores).
3. All parts returned are subject to a 15% restocking fee - unless there is a manufacturing defect or shipping error.
4. In the event of a defective part or wrong part, you can send the item back and we will replace it at no charge, or you can purchase the item again and send back the defect/wrong part for a full refund. We do not send any parts out unless they are paid in full or exchanged.
5. Core returns must be accompanied by a completed core return tag. Cores must be rebuildable, complete, and assembled. Refunds will be given only after the core has been inspected and approved by Fatsco. There is no time limit or restocking fee for core returns.
6. No returns on special ordered items, electrical parts, or repair manuals, or installed parts.
7. Refunds will be issued back to the original credit card or PayPal account used to complete the transaction. In the event of a cash transaction, we will issue a refund check. No cash refunds.
Send all returns pre-paid to the address below. No cod or freight collect shipments will be accepted.
Fatsco Transmission Parts
337 Changebridge Road
PO Box 635
Pine Brook, NJ 07058 USA
Click here to visit our store on ebay